Ticketing Conditions of Entry
- On receiving this ticket, You agree to comply with and be bound by these terms, any other terms We display in or around the Venue (or otherwise notify to You), applicable Venue health and security measures and any applicable regulations which govern the use of the tickets. We may apply additional terms and conditions to the use of this tickets at any time without notice. All tickets are the property of the Organizer. You must return any ticket you hold to our representatives if they ask you to do so.
- Ticket is only valid for the date and time registered on it.
- Each Ticket permits entrance to one person only.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and is for the holder's personal use only. A ticket that is resold without our approval is hereby deemed invalid. We are not obliged to admit to the Event any person holding a damaged or split ticket, or whose ticket has been lost, stolen or duplicated. No refunds or compensation will be paid to you or any third parties if we refuse to admit you to, or eject you from, the Venue.
- We are entitled to deny you entry to the Venue for any reason. You must not bring into the Venue any:(a) food, beverage, bottle, container, flags, chairs or other furniture; (b) camera with an interchangeable lens, tablet computers or other recording equipment, or "selfie sticks"; (c) animals; (d) item that could be used as a weapon; (e) fireworks, laser pointers, strobe lights, musical instruments and/or amplification equipment; (f) prams; (g) other item which We or Venue security personnel consider presents a security risk or may be used to damage the Venue or interfere with the Event or affect the experience of other Event attendees.
- While in the Venue, You must not engage in any behavior which we consider to be inappropriate or dangerous to others or the Venue. We may eject you from the Venue for any reason. We may search You and Your belongings and verify your age at any time (by reference to original documentation, being either (a) original passport; (b) driving license; or (c) GCC ID card).
- Attendance is at your sole risk. By attending the Venue You waive any claims You have or may have against the Organizer, the Venue, the artist and each member of such persons' families, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, for personal injury, loss of or damage to property (including any vehicle in the Venue car park) or death (in each case, howsoever occurring, and to the fullest extent permissible by law).
- You irrevocably consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as an attendee at the Venue and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (via digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material within the Venue is strictly forbidden. We are entitled to confiscate any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorized recordings, tapes, films or similar items brought to the Venue or the Event. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In all cases, persons under the age of 12 are required to be accompanied with an adult ticket holder at all times.
- Persons under the age of 16 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets
- All visitors are requested to adhere to an appropriate and modest dress code for public spaces and refrain from wearing shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- We may (a) add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute performers; (b) vary any advertised program, price, venue, seating arrangement or capacity; or (c) delay or cancel an Event, in each case at our sole discretion, without notice and without issuing a refund or any other compensation.
- Entry into the Theatre is allowed to Children 12 years old and above with the exception of children shows.
- Entry into the Cinema is allowed to Children 4 years old and above.
BENEFITS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ITHRA
Thank you for your interest in Ithra’s membership programs.
Highlighted below are the benefits and terms and conditions of membership. Please read the below carefully, as by submitting the membership application and paying the membership fee you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and warrant that you are providing us with accurate information about yourself.
Your membership agreement with us includes the below terms and conditions, along with any other terms, rules, policies or conditions that may be imposed by Ithra and applicable to you as a user of our facilities or a participant in any of our events or activities.
Occasionally we may, in our sole discretion, make changes to our terms, policies or conditions. When we make changes that we consider material to you, we will notify you through the contact information that you provided in your application. By continuing to use your membership after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of the changes.
If you do not agree with any of the terms highlighted below, you should not submit the membership application.
There are various categories of membership
- Individual: Any single that can be professionally active or non-active, no age limit.
- Family: A group consisting of two parents and up to 2 children up to 16 years of age. Additional children may be added to the membership at the cost of SAR 150 per child per year.
- Students/ Youth: High school or university students over 16 years old. They must show their student ID or identification letter from school in order to get the student rate.
- Seniors above the age of 60 are eligible for a 20% discount for membership for Individual.
As a Member of Ithra you are entitled to the following membership benefits depending on your membership category:
- Membership card and membership welcome package
- Priority booking and discounts for certain events and offerings.
- Access to certain special exhibitions.
- Access to our advance program guide.
- Free Access to the Museum Galleries including up to 3 guests
- 10% discount on purchases at the Ithra gift shop and from the Center’s restaurants and cafes
- Ability to borrow books from the Center’s library.
- Free access to the Children’s museum
Ithra membership is subject to the following terms and conditions
- Your membership card is unique to you. You must present your membership card on every visit to obtain membership benefits. If you lose or misplace your card, you should notify us immediately and we will issue you a new card. Ithra reserves the right to impose reasonable charge 50 SAR for replacement membership cards.
- You will be entitled to access your membership benefits on the date on which Ithra notifies you that your application has been approved and your membership has commenced. The term of your membership, unless otherwise specified by Ithra, will continue for a duration of 12 months and will expire on the anniversary on which your membership commences. Upon expiry of your membership, you will no longer be entitled to receive any of your membership benefits.You will be informed in good time of how to renew your membership.
- Your membership is specific to you. As such, the benefits associated with it are non-transferrable. You must not allow anyone else to use your membership card without first seeking Ithra’s approval. Allowing someone else to use your membership card outside these terms and conditions may result in your membership being revoked without notice. No refund for membership fees will be given under these circumstances.
- Ithra reserve the right to exclude certain events from members’ priority booking period and from members’ discount.Kindly note that some activities and venues are subject to capacity limits and admission may be withheld/refused at any time.
- Members have free access to the museum galleries. This excludes holidays and exhibitions in the Great hall. Members also have the ability to invite up to three (3) guests to Ithra per year.
- Borrowing books from the Center’s library is subject to the library’s standard terms and conditions.
- Certain products from the gift shop and food outlets may be excluded from these discounts. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers or discounts that the outlets may be offering.
- All guests must be accompanied by the membership holder when visiting Ithra or participating in any of its activities. Your guests are your responsibility. They are subject to the same terms, rules, policies and conditions that are applicable to you.
- Ithra reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately suspend or even terminate your membership if we conclude or suspect that you are behaving in a manner considered to be harassing, or causing distress or inconvenience to other members, any visitor to Ithra, any member of Ithra or any directors, trustees, patrons, donors or other supporters of Ithra, or if you breach any of the terms, rules, policies or conditions that we normally uphold.
- You may only hold one membership at any given time. If you wish to apply for another type of membership than the one you already have, you are required to terminate your existing membership before applying for the new membership. Please contact our staff for assistance in this regard.
- Approval of this membership does not entitle you to its renewal once it expires. Prior to expiration of membership, Ithra’s membership team will send two notices of renewal by email. The first notification will be sent 30 days and the second one 7 days prior to the membership expiration date. Membership renewals must be received prior to the expiration of the current membership.Otherwise an entirely new membership must be purchased. Upon expiry of the membership, the member will no longer be entitled to receive any of the membership benefits.
- You warrant that any registration information that you submit to us is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to update said information in a timely manner, if and whenever applicable.
- We will use the information you provide to us, either in the membership application or otherwise, to provide you with information pertaining to your membership benefits. In particular, Ithra may contact you via email, post or SMS with information pertaining to new exhibitions or events, or to inform you of new products and special offers in our retail outlets.
- Ithra may also send you information about other non-Ithra related activities that we feel may be of interest to you.
- You may opt out of receiving communications from Ithra (other than those directly related to the creation and maintenance of your membership account) at any time. If you do so, some aspects of your membership benefits may become harder to access; for example, you may not receive notification of events and exhibitions in sufficient time to exercise your right to reserve tickets.
- By becoming a member you consent to allowing Ithra store your personal data. We reserve the right to use said data in order to improve our offerings and programs.
- As a Member, you are required to pay an annual membership fee set by Ithra. Said membership fee is due on the anniversary of the date on which Ithra notifies you of its acceptance of your application for membership. Ithra reserves the right to review and amend its membership fee at any time and at its sole discretion. Newly adopted membership fees will only be applicable when applying for a new or renewing an existing membership.
- Membership fees are exclusive of taxes. In the event that any tax becomes applicable in respect of the membership fees, Ithra reserves the right to increase the membership fee immediately and without notice, to the extent of such taxes.
- Unless stated otherwise, copyright and all other rights in all publications and materials supplied to you by Ithra is owned by Ithra. Members may not reproduce, transmit, distribute, sell or commercially exploit these materials without the prior written consent of Ithra or to the extent expressly permitted by law.
- Obtaining this membership does not grant you an unconditional right to access nor does it guarantee you access to Ithra’s facilities, events or activities. Advanced purchase for admission into any of the latter is required. Without advanced purchase, access to Ithra’s facilities and events is subject to capacity and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ithra has the exclusive right to make changes to these terms and conditions, in its absolute discretion and at any time, including making changes to the membership benefits highlighted herein. You will be notified of any changes we make in due course.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In the event of any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions and/ or your membership, you agree with Ithra to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The membership fee is payable either on application form online and point of sale. Ithra will accept the following forms of payment, Cash Transactions shall be made through Ithra’s membership point of sale or Credit Cards from either the point of sale or online. No membership fees will be accepted over the phone.
- All transactions can only be made and processed in Saudi Riyals. No credit card fees are passed onto members.
- All members shall receive a printable receipt for payment and confirmation email including membership/ payment details. Membership is active from the point at which payment is received by Ithra. No membership packages or cards will be provided to a customer until their payment has cleared in the Ithra account.
- A membership can be cancelled via call center, or membership point of sale ONLY within 7 days, if the membership card is not used. No cancellation will be issued after 7 days, or if the membership card has been used.
- Changing membership package is allowed within the first 7 days, if the card was not used yet. It will require terminating previous cards and processing a new transaction for the desired membership package.
- Upon completing membership purchase, we will prepare your card(s) based on registered information. Therefore, adding a new member to the Family Membership package is allowed during the signup only.
- A refund of the full fee amount will be issued ONLY if the Membership has been cancelled within 7 days from the purchased date. No refunds will be issued beyond 7 days. Refunds will also be issued if membership terminated by Ithra unless the termination relates to an infringement by the member of the terms and conditions in which case no refund will be given.